Thursday, November 4, 2010

A family...

After having two kids.. me and my husband always discuss what kind of family that we wanted.. and of course the answer would always be a " happy family".. But how to make it happen??

The key is.. both me and my husband have to love each other.. so the kids will learn to love one and another..

Looking at people who has 8 or 10 or ever 11 kids.. and all of them unite.. always try to make their parents happy.. i feel like god had bless those family soo much..

Last few days.. i read newspaper about a parents who went to do hajj with the help of their 10 kids.. All of their kids.. try to spent as much money as they can.. to make it possible for their parents do hajj.. what a wonderful family...

I am sure that every family must have their own obstacle.. but rather than blame the family... all of them unite to cope with the matters..

I am sure.. to have those kind of family.. me and my husband have to work hard.. we have to show to them... that things that matter in this world..YOUR FAMILY... and does family relates to the one that only share the same blood with you??? NO.. A family.. is everyone that close with you.. that always stand beside you.. who never leave you behind.. who never bring you down.. who cry when you re cry. and laugh when you're laugh... that's a family...

All i want.. is a family.. when i love them.. they will love me back.. i want my kids to love with one and another.. and has a very good relationship with other relatives and friends too... so they will know.. In this world.. they're not alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment