Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My biggest worries!!!!

My Biggest worries....... Nak beranak...

In 2008.. ( last two yearslah).. i beranakkan BENJAMIN RAYYAN.. a wonderful son.. dengan cara INDUCE ( beranak paksa).. but normal deliverylah.. dengan keadaan yang cukup memeritkan... i dont really remember how exactly the pain was.. ( memang tue Lumrah Allah SWT bagi kepada setiap ibu.. after two weeks.. you hardly remember mcm mana sakit nak beranak tue)... but i know i was in a total pain masa nak beranak... I remember the first thing that came out from my mouth after delivery Benjamin " That will be our first and our last kid".. ( i said that to Mazran)...

I dont remember how much the pain was masa pantang.. but i know i hardly seat properly.. i was too scared to pee and even to buang air besar.. sbb takut sakit.. and i remembered the only thing that was in my mind masa pantang... " there is no way i'm going to make love with my husband again"... so you can see what i meant with painfull here...

And now.. after two years.. i have to deal with the delivery again!!.. how am i going to deal with it?? ( i dont know!!!).. I only wish that Allah will permudahkan everything for me.... or at least HE can make delivery without feel any pain...hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment